Help reduce the risk of digestive colic with this Farnam favorite. Commonly used during conditions of equine colic caused by sand and other materials, SandClear crumbles contains psyllium seed husk recommended by veterinarians to support the removal of sand and dirt from the ventral colon. This supplementary source of dietary fiber is ideal for horses that graze or eat off the ground. The palatable apple and molasses crumbles can be given to horses of all ages- even young foals.
- 3 Lbs. Of Sand clear Natural Psyllium Crumbles To Help To Reduce The Risk Of Sand Colic
- Contains Psyllium Seed Husk and Is Recommended By Veterinarians
- Psyllium Absorbs Water In The Intestines To Form A Gel Like Substance
- Highly Palatable Apple and Molasses Flavored Crumbles
- For Horses Of All Ages, Including Young Foals