Quick links are the quickest way to link or repair chain. Can be used in endless applications including lifting and rigging, hanging signs and banners, holding cables or leashes, supporting slings, hanging shelves, hanging swings and hammocks, securing or hanging gym equipment, hanging baskets, a multitude of boating, camping and various sports and recreational applications.
- Quick links are the most popular and easiest way to couple chains, attach fittings onto chain or repair chain
- They create a fast connection for both temporary and permanent applications
- Works with #2 chain or larger, 3/16 welded chain and accommodate 3/8" lag screws
- Working load limit of 620 pounds, 1/8" thick, 1-7/8" outside length, 1/4" opening when fully opened, 3/16" nut
- Zinc plated. Inside length 1.52", inside width .48", maximum opening .242"