Farnam Clear Eyes Sterile Eye-Care Solution is a sterile horse eye wash especially formulated for use on horses and ponies to gently flush away foreign matter and relieve eye irritation caused by dirt, dust and wind. This horse eye-care treatment is the ideal preparation for daily use to soothe, clean and brighten eyes.
- 1 bottle contains 4 oz. of Clear Eyes horse eye wash
- Directions: Remove top of cap and direct tip of spout toward the center of the eye. Hold eyelid open with thumb and forefinger, then squeeze bottle releasing sufficient liquid to flush the eye thoroughly. Wipe off any excess with a clean, dry cloth.
- Repeat treatment daily for best results
- Help your horse see clearly with Clear Eyes
- This sterile horse eye-care solution relieves irritation caused by dirt, dust and wind
- Irrigating solution relieves discomfort caused by foreign objects, dust, dirt or wind
- Provides daily eye-care for horses, gently flushing away foreign matter
- Soothes, cleanses and brightens eyes
- Formulated in an aqueous base that blends with the natural fluids of the eye
- Gentle formula can be used on sensitive eyes
Purified water 98.5%
Benzalkoniumm Chloride, Edetate Disodium, Potassium chloride, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate Dibasic, Sodium Phosphate Monobasic, Sodium Hydroxide and/or Hydrochloric Acid may be used to adjust pH.