Canine Spectra 5 is a combination of immunogenic, attenuated strains of Canine Distemper, Canine Adenovirus Type 2 (CAV-2), Canine Parainfluenza, and Canine Parvovirus Type 2b, propagated in cell line tissue cultures. The CAV-2 fraction cross-protects against respiratory infection caused by infectious canine hepatitis (CAV-1).
- For the vaccination of healthy, susceptible dogs and puppies as an aid in the reduction of diseases caused by canine distemper, canine adenovirus types 1 and 2, parainfluenza, and parvovirus
- Contains type 2b parvovirus for rapid immunity and cross protection against all recognized field strains
- High titer, low passage parvo fraction
- High vaccine titers have been shown to overcome low-level maternal antibody interference in puppies
- Meets or exceeds all USDA Standards
- Convenient choice of IM or SC administration
- Ideal first shot for puppies - no Lepto fractions