The most common trapping mistake is using of too few traps. For only a couple of mice, a dozen traps are not too many. For severe mouse infestations, traps should be placed close together in double sets in areas of high activity. About 1 inch of space should separate the two traps. These double sets help capture those rodents that attempt to jump over traps, a very common occurrence.
- Clean, quick, trapping of rats. The trap is pre-baited with a scented, expanded trigger and backed by more than 20 years of proven field results.
- The original wood-based wire snap trap, the Victor Metal Pedal Rat Trap provides instant rodent control and is safe for household use. Trusted to control rats for over 100 years, this trap allows for clean and quick trapping - ideal for maximum rodent. Once a rodent triggers the metal petal, the trap immediately springs closed to eliminate the pest on contact. It can then be easily disposed of for quick and clean removal.
- With superior quality and effectiveness, the Victor rat trap has become the #1 selling trap in the world - with over 1 billion sold. Also, Victor rat traps are the professionals’ trap of choice
- The disposable rat traps are safe for use around food, water, children and pets. Victor Metal Pedal Rat Traps are the perfect for use anywhere in the home. These mouse traps should be placed where rodents travel, such as along walls at 2 to 3 foot intervals.
- The most important rule for the effective use of traps is good trap placement location based on thorough inspections to determine the high-activity areas of rodents.