Features & Benefits
100% complete daily nutrition
Purina® Professional Rabbit Feed requires no additional supplements, is formulated without preservatives and is great for rabbits of all ages.
Formulated for excellent fur quality
Vitamin A and essential fatty acids help support proper development of skin and fur.
Vitamin A for reproduction and bright eyes; calcium and phosphorus for strong bones and excellent milk production.
First ingredient: Alfalfa
Balance your rabbit’s complete diet with protein, calcium and a sweet alfalfa scent.
Immune system health
Nutrients from high-quality plant proteins give rabbits vitality.
GI tract support
A variety of fiber sources and prebiotics to support digestive health.
Contains Yucca schidigera extract to help control manure odors.
- Does - just after kindling: 2 to 4 ounces the first day to prevent caked udders then gradually increase 1 ounce daily to free choice by end of first week
- Does - at weaning: 1 to 2 ounce for three days to reduce milk production and prevent caked udders or remove feed for 24 hours and feed 3 to 5 ounces the following day.
- Gestating Does (not lactating): 3 to 6 ounces/day - adjust to maintain desired weight.
- Weaned Bunnies: Free choice.
Feeding for Maintenance: Dry Does and Bucks: Limit feed to maintain a trim and fit condition. Adjust feeding rate to maintain desired body weight.
- Mature and elderly rabbits may benefit from supplements low in calcium.
- Growing, gestating, and lactating rabbits may benefit from supplements high in calcium and protein.
- Rabbits maintained in breeding colonies with high breeding rates may benefit from supplements high in energy.
- Provide plenty of fresh, clean water at all times.
- Young rabbits will begin to consume feed when they come out of the nest box at approximately three weeks of age.
- If weight control is necessary, limit feed this product at the rate of 0.5 ounces per pound of body weight per day.
- Feed requirements of rabbits will vary depending on their body weight, environmental temperatures, type of housing, and stage of production (maintenance, gestation, lactation, growth).
- A feeding program is only as effective as the management practices followed.