If you don’t have a fenced-in yard, a tie-out cable provides dogs with secure access to the yard so they can take care of potty business. Designed to work together with any stake plus a dog collar (not included), it creates a safe zone that allows dogs the freedom to go outside while preventing them from escaping the yard if they get distracted. That way, you can make sure your pup makes good use of his outdoor time—like answering the call of nature—instead of getting into doggy shenanigans. It’s easy to use—just clip one of the metal swivel clips to one side of the stake (not included), and the other one to your dog’s collar. After your dog “goes”, simply unclip and they’re ready to come back inside. These tie-out cables are available in a variety of lengths and widths so you can find the one that’s just right for your pup.
- Provides secure containment outdoors for dogs in the absence of a fenced-in yard. Great for camping too!
- Allows dogs to be out in the yard for potty training, without the risk of escaping or getting into trouble.
- Easy to use by clipping one of the metal swivel clips to your dog’s collar, and the other to a stake (not included).
- Made of galvanized steel so it’s designed to stand up to daily use.
- Available in various lengths and widths to accommodate dogs of most breeds and sizes.
- MATERIAL: Our tie-out cable is made of galvanized steel wire rope with PVC coating for crack resistant and rust-resistant performance.
- ANTI-RUST HOOKS: Our cable has heavy duty metal swivel hooks at both end of the leash for ensuring quick, easy connections. The hooks have anti-rust and corrosion resistance.
- METAL RING REINFORCEMENT: Metal reinforcement at both ends of the belt prevents the belt from being worn and broken.